The STOCKMEIER Group bases its business on long-term continuous business relationships. Product quality and service has always been our daily watchword.
In order to prove this to our customers, all companies in the group are certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001. In order to ensure continuous improvements the quality management system is always being further developed. The no-failure-strategy has prime place in our activities with preventative measures. In order to reduce possible faults to the minimum.
Consequential use of SAP/ R3 in all business processes is an important element of the company’s specific quality management. This guarantees an overview of charges made, at any time. In addition we can keep our customers informed at any time concerning delivery possibilities and delivery status.
- STOCKMEIER Chemie (Bielefeld, Balve, Harsum) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- STOCKMEIER Chemie Eilenburg (Eilenburg, Berlin, Stadtilm) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- STOCKMEIER Chemie Dillenburg (Dillenburg, Hanau) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN (Gablingen, Nuremberg, Munich) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- STOCKMEIER Urethanes (Lemgo) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- KAPP-CHEMIE (Miehlen) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- BASSERMANN minerals (Mannheim) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- STOCKMEIER Holding ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- KRUSE Automotive (Balve) ISO 9001:2015 Certificate