You might not realize it at first glance, but our products are part of people’s lives every day. They are utilized in many industries and production processes, and are hiding in countless everyday items around us.
With our portfolio of
- over 26,000 basic and special-purpose chemicals and
- an array of supplementary services,
we are sure to have the right products for your needs. As an intermediary between manufacturers and customers, we have made it our mission to always serve you with the best products and services – in a fast, flexible and comprehensive way.
Enthusiasm and passion for what we do has always been the biggest driving force behind our company. We give our heart and soul on behalf of our customers and employ our advanced technical and commercial expertise to fulfill their needs.
In short, we live chemistry – and love it.
We’ve made chemistry our main focus so that you don’t have to.Managing Directors
150 years in the chemicals trade and no hint of slowing down. The industry has a promising future, and an apprenticeship at one of our three locations is paying off more than ever.
- Assistant for wholesale and foreign trade (m/f/x), specializing in wholesale - sites Nuremberg, Gablingen, Munich
- Dialog marketing agent (m/f/x) - site Munich
- Assistant for shipping and logistics services (m/f/x) - site Gablingen
- IT specialist in system integration (m/f/x) - site Gablingen
- Chemical technician (m/f/x) - site Gablingen
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/x) - sites Nuremberg, Gablingen
- Warehouse clerk (m/f/x) - sites Nuremberg, Gablingen
- Medium-size company
- Friendly work environment
- Travel allowance
- Good accessibility/close to railway station
- No shift work
- Internships possible
We’re still looking for apprentices for the upcoming training year! APPLY NOW!Head of Human Resources