Quality management according to FSSC 22000, to ISO 22000 and the HACCP concept serve as the basis for the manufacturing of our high-quality products. Operation according to the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is condition for implementation of the above mentioned standards.
STOCKMEIER Food had its quality management system certified according to ISO 9001 as early as 1995. The food safety management system has been certified according to ISO 22000 since 2014 and the FSSC (Food Safety System Certification) 22000 standard since 2017.
Our quality guidelines and goals are set according to these standards - standards to which each individual employee holds himself daily. Responsibilities and procedures are clearly regulated via concrete directives for quality and environmentally-relevant activities.
The transparent procedures and measures, such as the careful selection of raw materials and constant quality control of incoming goods from production to dispatch, guarantee the best possible product safety. Products are checked for quality by both our in-house laboratories and by external institutes.
STOCKMEIER Food also works according to the quality standards: halal, kosher, RSPO, VLOG, Organic and Fami-QS.
All processes are monitored and documented in SAP: from allergen management to suitability for special diets.
- ISO 22000 Certificate (valid until 2020-06-27)
- FSSC 22000 Certificate (valid until 2020-06-27)
- RSPO Certificate STOCKMEIER Food
- Bio certificate according to EG No. 834/2007 (valid until 2020-01-31)
- STOCKMEIER Food kosher certificate (DE)
- Halal confirmation (valid unit 2018-11-10)
- FAMI-QS certificate "feed" (valid until 2020-09-30)