Quality management according to FSSC 22000, to ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 and the HACCP concept serve as the basis for the manufacturing of our high-quality products. Operation according to the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMBP) is condition for implementation of the above mentioned standards.
The quality management system at STOCKMEIER Food was ISO 9001 certified in 1995 as well as the food safety management was ISO 22000 certified in 2014 and additional FSSC (Food Safety System Certification) 22000 certified in 2017.
Our quality guidelines and goals are set according to these standards - standards to which each individual employee holds himself daily. Responsibilities and procedures are clearly regulated via concrete directives for quality and environmentally-relevant activities.
The transparent procedures and measures, such as the careful selection of raw materials and constant quality control of incoming goods from production to dispatch, guarantee the best possible product safety. Products are checked for quality by both our in-house laboratories and by external institutes.
STOCKMEIER Food also works according to the quality standards: halal, kosher, RSPO, VLOG, Organic and Fami-QS.
All processes are monitored and documented in SAP: from allergen management to suitability for special diets.
- STOCKMEIER Food (Herford) ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- ISO 22000 Certificate (valid until 2020-06-27)
- FSSC 22000 Certificate (valid until 2020-06-27)
- Bio certificate according to EG No. 834/2007 (valid until 2019-01-31)
- RSPO Certificate STOCKMEIER Food
- STOCKMEIER Food kosher certificate (DE)
- Halal confirmation (valid unit 2018-11-10)
- FAMI-QS certificate "feed" (valid until 2020-09-30)