With our aqueous flexographic inks, as ready-for-use inks or ink concentrates, the tissue industry manufactures colourful
- kitchen rolls
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- nonwoven personal care products.
Our various products are shown in the following table.
|KAPPAFLEX 20-0000||Ready for use inks and ink concentrates for process and conventional flexographic printing on kitchen rolls, toilet paper and paper towels.|
|KAPPAFLEX 30-0000||Ready for use flexographic printing colours for the print on artificial parchment paper for applications in the segment of baking sheets.|
|KAPPAFLEX 50-0000||Ready for use ink concentrates for process and conventional flexographic printing on tissue and nonwoven napkins.|
|KAPPAFLEX 60-0000||Ink concentrates for colouring lamination glues.|
|KAPPAFLEX 80-0000||Ready for use flexographic inks for the print on cardboard applications.|
|KAPPAFLEX 90-0000||Ready for use inks for flexographic print on nonwovens, based on safe raw materials, specifically developed for the segment of hygienic/ personal care products.|
We produce flexographic printing inks and colour concentrates for printing on kitchen rolls, toilet paper and paper towels. As the European market leader for tissue printing on large rolls, we are committed to the high quality demands of our customers.
- high colour quality
- very large colour pallet
- top value for money
- run friendly
- easy to clean
- physiologically harmless
Color concentrates for colouring tissue lamination glues, available in high quality at a wide colour pallet. Application at toilet paper and other tissue products.
- stable against bleeding
- compatible in all layer glues
- strong colour and economic in use
- wide colour pallet
- running properties of the glue remains unchanged by colour pigments
- Dermatologically tested
- Made from selected raw materials derived by the European Cosmetic Directive
- Choice of different shades available using Pantone as colour system
- Reliable 24/7 stability on printing units
- Good adhesion to nonwoven substrats
- Production in a separate area with superior hygienic standards