Since many decades the STOCKMEIER Group has been in close contact with the starch industry in. STOCKMEIER Food offers its customers a comprehensive range of starches and saccharification products from sources like maize, waxy maize, wheat, potatoes and tapioca. The product portfolio includes powder products such as native and modified starches, swelling starch, dextrose, maltodextrins, dry glucose syrups and sugar substitutes.
For liquid products, STOCKMEIER Food buys full silo loads and can offer qualities such as glucose and sorbitol syrup in all requested filling containers.
As a partner of the EMSLAND GROUP, STOCKMEIER FOOD sells all products from their range of Potato Starches - Potato Flakes - Potato Granules in the sales region Germany.
The portfolio of so-called non-starch hydrocolloids such as e.g. Guar gum and locust bean gum complete the range of binding and texturizing ingredients.
- Carob gum E410
- Guar gum E412
- Gum Arabic E414
- Citric Acid Anhydrate E330 Citric acid monohydrate E330 Cornstarch, native
- Dextrose anhydrate Dextrose monohydrate Dry glucose syrup
- Glucose syrup
- Kristallpur® dry glucose syrup and maltodextrins
- Maltodextrins Mannitol
- Organic corn starch Organic dried glucose syrup Organic maltodextrin Organic tapioca starch
- Pea protein Pea starch Potato flakes Potato granules Potato starch dehydrated Potato starch, modified Potato starch, native
- Rice starch
- Sorbitol powder E420 Sorbitol syrup E420
- Tapioca starch
- Waxy maize starch dehydrated Waxy maize starch, modified Waxy maize starch, native Wheat fiber Wheat gluten Wheat starch