As a company that takes its responsibility for protecting the environment and sustainability seriously, STAUB & CO. - SILBERMANN GmbH has expanded its portfolio with comprehensive services for systems that process non-combustible, water-polluting fluids.
Operators of systems for storing and filling water-polluting substances are responsible for ensuring that their systems fulfill these requirements. STAUB & CO. – SILBERMANN GmbH is an approved specialist company, as certified by a supervision contract with the TÜV in accordance with Section 19 of the German Water Resources Act (WHG). We also have many years of experience in handling hazardous substances and not only work closely with the TÜV, but also with the relevant authorities.
German laws and ordinances outlining the precise regulations for the technical design of systems for storing and filling hazardous substances and the handling of these substances include:
- Water Resources Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz [WHG])
- Regulation for Water-Polluting Fluid Storage Systems and Approval of Specialist Companies (Verordnung für Anlagen zum Lagern wassergefährdender Flüssigkeiten und Fachbetriebszulassung [AwSV])
- Regional water laws, in Bavaria the Bavarian Water Act (Bayerisches Wassergesetz [BayWG])
- Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (Gefahrstoffverordnung [GefStoffV])
- Technical Regulations on the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (Technische Regeln zur Gefahrstoffverordnung [TRGS])
- Technical Regulations on Water-Polluting Substances (Technische Regeln wassergefährdender Stoffe [TRwS])
We would be happy to advise you on the planning and construction of your system for non-combustible, water-polluting fluids and will support you all the way through to TÜV approval of the system. Existing systems can only be retrofitted to meet the current state of the art under certain prerequisites. Advice is free and comes with no obligations for customers of our chemical business.
See for yourself! Come and see our in-house systems for a look at what is possible.
Are you planning a new system or want to retrofit an existing system? Contact us! The sooner you bring us on board with your project, the more effectively we can support you with planning, construction or conversion.
In our system workshop, we construct various systems and devices. In addition, numerous complementary products are available from stock.
- storage containers and collection trays for acids, bases and other corrosive substances and solutions pipe installations, filling devices one-off devices tailored to your needs and preferences gas washers, including in conjunction with neutralization centrifugal pumps, magnetic centrifugal pumps, dosing pumps and much more
- plastic plates 1,000 x 2,000 mm in different thicknesses from 1 mm to 30 mm (other formats and cuts available on request) semi-finished plastic products fittings, pipes, molded plastic parts manual and automatic valves sealing materials, welding wires, solvents, cleaners, plastic adhesives, mounting materials, fuelling and filling hoses
No problem! This list is merely a sampling of our comprehensive product range. Call us or write us an email with your enquiry. We will find the right product for you.