First of all, we are pleased to inform you that we have not yet had any cases of actual infections among our employees worldwide. All production plants and warehouse locations in Europe, the USA and Russia are open and working according to a pandemic operating plan.
The challenges in the supply of raw materials are complex, and the effects vary greatly for individual products. As an international group of companies, we are broadly based and strive to ensure the supply of all important products. The current raw material situation is checked daily by our specialised departments and a situational response is provided immediately in the event of changes. We are, therefore, in close contact with our network of suppliers and will also inform you in the best possible way and in a timely manner of any changes that could affect your supply.
We have taken various measures to protect our employees and to safeguard our operating procedures:
- We follow all relevant guidelines of our responsible federal, state and local governments as well as recommendations of CDC, WHO, RKI and other institutions
- In the production department and in the laboratory, we work in separate shifts to ensure the physical separation of the employees
- In our administration department, as many employees as possible work from home, now about 80% of the workforce
- We adjust critical stock levels as required
- We are in constant communication with our customers and suppliers to ensure that we can meet all our customers' requirements as needed
Obviously, the situation can change quickly at any time and we will keep you informed as soon as we learn more. In the meantime, we encourage you to work closely with your account managers and customer service representatives at STOCKMEIER.
We thank you for your trust and are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service even under these exceptional circumstances. At the same time, we do everything possible to protect the health and well-being of our employees, because they are the core of our success. Please stay healthy, all of you - we will get through this hard time together and there will be better days ahead!
Management of the STOCKMEIER Group