The perception of social and ecological responsibility is important to us. One of our contributions to this is our participation in the deposit community (“Pfandgeld-Gemeinschaft”) of the chemical trade.
An important goal of the deposit community is to preserve the value of chemical packaging. By depositing and taking back the packaging, it can be reused more frequently and finally disposed of professionally. In this way, unnecessary waste can be avoided.
The deposit system also helps to prevent misuse of reusable chemical packaging. Occupational safety is also an important aspect. By regularly checking the containers within the deposit system, accidents with old or damaged packaging can be avoided.
Below you will find a detailed information letter from the German Chemical Trade Association on this topic
- Careful handling of the packaging and its conservation of value
- More work safety
- Avoidance of misuse of reusable chemical packaging
- More safety during transport of the returnables
- Return and reuse of empties within the framework of legal regulations
- Ordered disposal of the empty containers that can no longer be used
- Reprocessing of packaging materials as completely as possible