The quality requirements for food start as early as the production stage. The raw and auxiliary materials used in the production of food are therefore decisive when it comes to high-quality end products. Constantly growing requirements for these auxiliary materials and end products make increased controls essential. The operating and auxiliary materials must therefore also be certified in order to guarantee a complete standard of hygiene throughout the entire production chain.
Benefit from the STOCKMEIER’s established know-how; the company has decades of experience in the hygiene and food industry and offers you tailor-made and diversified product portfolios in all qualities. Traceability of the flow of goods is a matter of course for us.
- Acetic acid 80% Aluminium sulphate 17/18% Ammonium carbonate Ammonium chloride Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Calcium carbonate, light Calcium chloride hexahydrate Calcium chloride solution Calcium sulphate 2 hydrate Citric acid anhydro Citric acid mono Citric acid solution 50%
- Dicalcium phosphate water-free Disodium phosphate 2 hydrate
- Fumaric acid
- Lactic acid
- Magnesium carbonate Magnesium chloride Magnesium sulphate 7-hydrate Malic acid, E 296 Milk of lime 20% Monosodium phosphate
- Pekasol FG coolant Phosphoric acid 85% / 75% Potassium carbonate Potassium chloride Potassium disulphite Potassium hydrogen carbonate Potassium hydroxide Potassium nitrate E252 Potassium sorbate E202
- Rock salt
- Saccharine Sodium benzoate Sodium bicarbonate Sodium hydroxide 50% Sodium nitrate Sodium nitrite Sodium pyrophosphate Sodium pyrosulphite powder Sodium sulphate Sodium sulphite Sodium tripolyphosphate Sulphuric acid 96%
- Taurine Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate Triacetine Tricalcium phosphate Tripotassium citrate Tripotassium citrate 2-hyd. Tripotassium citrate anhyd. Tripotassium citrate dihydrate Tripotassium phosphate Tripotassium phosphate crystal
In addition to the general quality assurance measures, we work according to a certified Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) concept. Especially in the field of food additives, careful prevention and control are essential since any contamination can have serious consequences. Our HACCP concept enables us to determine the points in our work processes where there is a risk of contamination and define measures to ensure the highest quality of our products and to supply food companies with perfect goods.