As part of our business activities, we are responsible for our environment and for the health and safety of our employees. For us, mutual trust and reliability are the basis of all of our business transactions. All business divisions are subject to this principle of accountability.
The STOCKMEIER Group is a company for first-class employees, whose qualifications, commitment and creativity give us a competitive edge. For this reason, we invest sustainably in training and continuing education and create space for entrepreneurial activities.
By investing in modern production, storage and handling facilities as well as our vehicle fleets, we set high standards for operational and occupational safety. Furthermore, we ask every individual employee to commit to handling chemicals and resources in an environmentally conscious manner.
For us, an open information policy towards our employees, customers, public authorities and suppliers forms the basis of a trusted partnership.
- fulfilment of their requirements with regard to products, quality and service
- product responsibility and innovation
- target-oriented communication
- personal commitment and independent, responsible employees
- competition and antitrust law
- avoiding conflicts of interest
- data protection and information security
- country-specific embargoes and sanction lists
- safe and environmentally sound work processes
- compliance with applicable legal provisions
- continuous review and improvement of all activities and processes
- regular and comprehensive training
- participation in the Responsible Care Program
- continuous and consistent rectification of errors
The companies of the STOCKMEIER Group commit to consistently implementing these aims and promoting and further developing them in all business areas.
These company principles reflect the company’s minimum standards and must be adhered to. Any policies, processes and standards going beyond these minimum standards must always be taken into account.
The Executive Committee of STOCKMEIER Holding GmbH