Dear business partners,
At this point we would like to inform you about the measures the STOCKMEIER Group is taking to deal with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees and business partners is a top priority for STOCKMEIER. In addition, we are doing our best to ensure that our customers are supplied with the products they need. Our cross-functional COVID-19 coordination team meets daily to assess the current situation, derive measures and implement them.
The measures taken naturally include compliance with country-specific regulations and relevant procedures of local authorities. Further measures are:
- Adjustment of inventories in response to increasing demand
- Active and continuous communication with our suppliers
- Expansion of production capacities for disinfectants
- Regular and transparent information of all employees by the management
- Monitoring government policies, recommendations of the health and WHO authorities and the market situation
- Daily exchange of the overall COVID-19 coordination team
- Expansion of existing hygiene concepts
- Equipping our sites with disinfectants and additional safety measures in connection with the coronavirus
- Home office for 80% of the commercial staff
- Equalization of the shifts in production to avoid contacts
Our operations continue to run at full speed under the necessary safety measures. We take our responsibility in the supply chain very seriously. To this end, we are in close contact with our customers and suppliers.
We have also massively expanded our production capacities for disinfectants. In order to guarantee the supply of hospitals, doctors' practices and nursing homes, we have developed a new product, Lerasept® WHO, at short notice and have already started production. All information about our hand disinfectants can be found here.
Your STOCKMEIER contact person is available to you - by e-mail, telephone or video chat. Our team will do everything in its power to continue to supply you reliably with goods. We are confident that we will overcome this crisis together!
The Management of the STOCKMEIER Holding